Writers Enjoying Words
- Literature Wales website - events, competeitions, bursaries
- U3A National Newsletter for Creative Writing Sept 2019
- 'In My Own Write' - Facebook group publicising books by U3A Members and some content too.
- Video on how to obtain a profile for In My Own Write
- U3A Creative Writing Resources
- Tŷ Newydd Creative Writing Centre
"We meet on alternate Mondays at St. David’s Hall [Map] from 10:15 to 12:15pm. We enjoy words. We don’t spend our time criticising grammar, rhyme or meter. We listen to prose and poems that members have written, although that is optional, then kick around our reactions to both the style and content of the work. We always welcome new minds to stimulate us and give feedback, so please come along and give us a piece of your mind.
Many people say ‘I don’t know what to write about’. If you want an idea, look at a WW1 poem. Many of you will know somebody who can relate back to those times, and this is a very timely opportunity to put down any anecdotes or experiences so that you can share them with others.
When the whistle blows, we go over the top into No-man’s Land.
See you there!"