- NEW _ How to do Archaeology - starts in June
- There's a free online course about Coronavirus led by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. Michael Young is already enrolled and happy to discuss by email
- Other free online courses run by FutureLearn : see the subject areas here
- MOOCs or massive open online courses are also available. To follow a course is free although if you want some form of formal credit at the end, you may have to pay something.
- Free courses from the Open University
- Money Saving Expert's 10+ free ways to learn something new
- TED talks https://www.ted.com/talks - TED provide short, powerful talks (18 minutes or less) from science to the arts to global issues