Staying Safe Online
Third Age Trust Linked Sessions on Scams
Friends Against Scams Sessions
Experts from NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland and Ulster Bank will update you on the latest coronavirus scams and how to protect yourself from fraud. The sessions will be hosted by a Community Banker and are open to anyone who would like to know more about how to keep themselves safe from fraud and scams.
Members are free to register for the Wales regional session 13th May 10:30 - 11:30am Register here
Links to Organisations Offering Advice on Internet Safety
This information is provided so that members may guard against online fraud. Cardiff U3A does not recommend or endorse any particular organisation.
- Get Safe Online (getsafeonline.org) (see details of Coronavirus scams in particular)
- Staying Safe Online (Age UK)
- HSBC - Protect yourself against Fraud
- Barclays - Fraud and Protection
- Kasperky's Top 10 Internet Safety Rules & What Not to Do Online
Your own Bank may publish information specific to your account(s).